Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aven ♥

Dear Aven,

I can't believe a year has come. I have been anxious about this moment for a while now. I think I expected that I would somehow not survive this moment and that I would have been found crumbled on the floor but I am still here and I will survive. I am still not convinced that people can't die of a heartache but I know that I am meant to carry on with dad and your memory. You made me a mother and nothing will ever change that. Today, dad and I will celebrate along with your grandparents, how your little life changed us all. Even though we are sad sometimes, you gave us a new perspective on life and a new hope. As someone dear to us has said many times, we hurt and grieve so much because we loved so much.

Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes...

I miss you.

I love you always.

Happy 1st Birthday, baby girl ♥

Always,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment