Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Aven in France ♥

One of my close friends went bike riding in France at the beginning of the month. While he was there, he did something extremely awesome for me and D. It was a surprise for us and one that we truly appreciate and will never forget. He took several pictures while he was riding on Alp d’Huez. I am not familiar with the many tours that bikers race along but he said it was one of the famous Tour de France climbs. During the bike races people paint the names of their favorite riders to ‘cheer’ them on. The first picture is of Cadel Evans who later won the Tour de France race. While he was there, he added Aven and Baby C close to one of many “Cadel” sites. I think it is pretty awesome when other people remember Aven and I can't describe how special it is that as our friends and family move along in life, they carry Aven's memory with them.  ♥



 



 

Pictures taken by B. Akin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment