Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tough...

Today was not an easy day. Spending time with the closest person I know, easy. Spending time with the closest person I know and her newborn baby, not so easy. I miss my friend. I miss being able to talk to her, to joke around with her and to cry with her. I don't work well with change in general and when you add all of this to it well... It makes it tough. I miss my friend but everytime I see her my poor D has to fix his sad wife that comes home crying. I always leave with the reminder of how things were supposed to be. No matter how hard I focus on the reality of it all, I will always still miss Aven. Will it get easier? I am not sure. Will I be able to be around the closest group of women that have known my fertility struggles for the past several years, I am not sure anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment