Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day...

Dear Aven,

Today is my first Fathers Days, and it is a very bitter sweet occasion. On one hand, I am very proud to be your father, and on the other hand, I am very sad to have to spend it without you. Just know that you have made an impact on my life that will span for eternity. You have made me a better and a stronger person, and I am forever grateful to you for that. It has been almost exactly a year since you planted yourself inside your mommy's belly. I will never forgot the moment when we found out you were there, it was the greatest moment of my life. And now, not a moment goes by that you are not somehow in my thoughts. So I just want to say Thank You, for everything you have given me. And of course, I Love You.

Aven's Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment