Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Unlikely Visitor

I saw a hummingbird today in the most unlikely spot. At a restaurant right off of a main highway. The scene was very loud, not at all plush and the least place I would expect to see a hummingbird. Maybe I am crazy for thinking they only fly around quiet flowery gardens where no one can see them. I always think it is a special thing when I get to see one, or when one flies so close to me that I can hear its wings. So the fact that I saw one in the most random place today really made the hairs on my neck stand up. It also gave me a sense of peace or calmness. Maybe it was God, maybe it was Aven. Either way, I appreciated it and I will always remember it on a day when I really needed to feel peace.



Just another visitor...

No comments:

Post a Comment