Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Glimpse...

Glimpse: To obtain a brief, incomplete view. I debated for several days before I finally decided to begin writing this blog. I tossed the idea around with D during those days and if memory serves correct I think it was originally his idea. The factor that made me jump all in was that it was a way for me to let out the good, the bad, the dark and the hope from this grief journey D and I were both and are still enduring. When I started writing, I wrote just for D. I wanted him to know the thoughts I had of our daughter even if they made both of us cry. I have always written from the heart, my heart. I will continue to write exactly from that same place. The pieces and hodgepodge glimpses that I write here don't all necessary define who I am at all times of the day. They are a glimpse. A tiny peek into what my heart endures as each day passes along. Sometimes I endure that thought and feeling for a moment, sometimes for ten minutes and sometimes for the hour. I think there are some people that read my writings and think that I am a sad person all day every day and that I am allowing myself to be engulfed in my sorrow.  I laugh.  I cry.  I am happy.  I am sad.  I am up.  I am down.  A glimpse.  This moment is just a glimpse...


Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

~ Dr. Seuss



No comments:

Post a Comment