Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello World...

Yesterday I drove by a pasture of horses. I drive by the pasture of horses every single day and have for several years. Heck, I drive by several pastures with horses. I don’t usually think anything of it or them. Yes, I think they are beautiful creatures but seeing them day in and day out they just become part of the background of my very boring drive to and from work.  But Yesterday, I saw 3 horses galloping together in a pack. It really was a beautiful sight. A sense of calm came over me. It was a split second of peace or something close to it. It actually made me smile. Few things make me genuinely smile these days. So anyway, I continued on the drive and upon coming up to our house I saw a second set of horses take off running after a trash bin fell over. Not only have I never seen horses running out on my drive ever but twice in one day… well that was something special. I think I have a guardian angel that follows me around and I think she has a sense of humor like her daddy. The first set of running horses was to make me feel better and the second set of running horses was just to make me laugh.  Lady A's Hello World sums up the running of the horses. Thank you, Aven.

 
Well, hello world, how’ve you been?
Good to see you, my old friend
Sometimes I feel as cold as steel
And broken like I’m never going to heal
I see a light, a little grace, a little faith unfurl
Well, hello world….

Hello World by Lady Antebellum

No comments:

Post a Comment