Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

As I was driving around running errands earlier today, I drove past the lake. The sun was shining over the lake, birds chirping and the flowers were blooming. Bluebonnets! How can you drive past a bluebonnet and not smile? I thought oh what a happy day it is today and it immediately made me think of the movie Sister Act. There are only 2 reasons to watch this movie if you haven't seen it already, the first is because Whoopi Goldberg sings while dressed as a nun which is a sight in and of itself and the second reason is because the version of Oh Happy Day that the choir sings will absolutely put a smile on your face even if you don't believe in the words. Forgive the slightly shoddy sound but even this version still made me smile. Oh Happy Day...



No comments:

Post a Comment